We enjoyed THE BEST grilled cheese sandwiches and ice cream EVER!
There was also the excitement of watching the workers make cheese. Although I still have a place in my heart for the Beaver Cheese Factory, Tillamook definitely steals the show.
Berry picking was another highlight. Have you ever eaten a blueberry picked straight from the bush? I is heavenly! Mmmmmm.
Life just feels more complete once you have visited THE Goonies house in Austoria. We're talking where the original truffle shuffle was performed. Cool.

My favorite part of our trip was the coast, especially camping at the beach with the family. It was our little nephew Jace's first camping trip!


It was great spending time with family!
My favorite part of our trip was the coast, especially camping at the beach with the family. It was our little nephew Jace's first camping trip!
It was great spending time with family!
Your blog, your family and you are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog Des. It's fun to "catch up" with you!! I'll be back too.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. I am glad we were all able to go.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys could come and visit. Come back again soon!
ReplyDeletefun --Audrey
ReplyDelete