Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

We had such a fun Father's Day this year! Lance went to a father and sons camp out with our church group and I took Olivia to Salem Pond with our friends. The next day we all went to Cabella's, and the girls ended the fun by planning a surprise treasure hunt for their Dad. The treasure was a basket with 2 ties, a nickel, and a homemade shield that represents him.

Liv and Soph at Salem Pond


Watching the fish eat at Cabella's
Father's Day treasure hunt planned by Ily and Olivia

5 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Your girls are so clever and creative! Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we get to see you guys next month! Your girls are so adorable. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me. I don't know how to put my name on the comment. (Audrey)

    ReplyDelete