Thursday, January 8, 2009
We're Back!
Yes, the Olsen Family is back in the loop. No, we have not fallen off the face of the earth. I promised myself a long time ago that when I'm 80, I will not be like one of those old people who are scared to turn on a computer. I vowed that I will always keep up with the times. Well, I text and I IM and all that, but I finally realized I can't keep my promise without blogging. I hate scrapbooking and anything like it, but I have to admit that blogging is different. I'm horrible at long distance communication, but I really do miss all you friends and family out there. So, hopefully starting a blog will help open the lines of communication because we're back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree completely! I don't enjoy scrapbooking & I'm awful at maintaining long distance relationships. Thank goodness for the internet! I have been hoping to see you on facebook so that I could see what you've been up to. You have beautiful daughters! Thanks for tagging me, that's a good, quick way to catch up.
ReplyDeleteDes! I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm happened upon it because I was looking at my sitemeter and saw that you left this page to come to mine. I'm so happy I'll be able to keep up with you this way!
ReplyDeleteLuella
Desiree . . . um, when were you going to tell me about this? That's it! Jam making is OFF!
ReplyDeleteOkay never mind. Will you please still help me make jam?